I just love these images, excerpted from Mike Spohr’s hilarious 17 Signs Having Kids Makes You Crazy post on BuzzFeed…
4. You’ve stopped watching TV shows for adults and started to watch Sesame Street every day.
6. There’s been a disturbing increase in the amount of baby talk that escapes from your mouth.
9. You watch the same movies (or listen to the same songs) over and over and over again.
10. You say horrible things to people that they can’t unhear (and you don’t even realize they’re horrible).
11. TV commercials make you weep.
12. You’ve lost all ability to be embarrassed.
13. Not only that, but you take glee in embarrassing others as much as possible.
14. You wake up at the crack of dawn on the weekends to watch children play sports.
15. You believe that if someone simply lives under your roof you have dominion over all aspects of their life.
16. Homicidal thoughts have become increasingly common.
Go to 17 Signs Having Kids Makes You Crazy on BuzzFeed to see the rest
What’s really scary is that this bizarre behavior persists as long as the kids still live with you – it just changes as they grow older. Particularly those homicidal thoughts! 😈
I want ice water.
More from the WusAMatta U volume